Friday, March 2, 2012

Week 1 Day 5

11:55AM


What can I say? I feel great.


I am needing less sleep to get through the day.


Admittedly, I have only been getting about 5-6 hours of sleep each night this week and normally that throws me for a loop.

Still, today I woke up an hour before my alarm and was wide awake, ready to go.

I still haven't incorporate leafy greens or vegetables in general into this whole shindig. But it is on the list and will be incorporated either tonight or tomorrow.

Craving water. Still drinking Coke Zero, but drinking a lot more water than I used to. 8 Pounds down over the past four days. I know that's water weight but you gotta start (or restart) somewhere.

9:00PM

Ate a huge cobb salad at Outback. Without the croutons, of course. I missed salad.



No comments:

Post a Comment