Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Week 1, Day 3

12:25

Today I did not want to get out of bed.

I have a headache that feels like it is directly behind my my right eye and no amount of Advil will get rid of it.

I am tired. I did not eat enough yesterday and it is hurting me today.

All I ate yesterday was eggs and shrimp. Four eggs and twenty pieces of shrimp. I meant to eat a salad. I meant to eat pork chops.

But after cooking the pork chops and making the salad, I wasn't hungry.

This morning, I woke up hungry, and honestly, have yet to eat, which I am sure is not helping matters.

It was between eating and sleeping another twenty minutes... I chose sleep.

I feel like I am in the middle of a deep depression, like I need energy.

Some days, I suppose, it's like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment