Friday, February 4, 2011

Day 59 - Lucid Dreams

Every once in a while I will have very vivid dreams about food.

These dreams always consist of food I am not allowed to eat and of me accidentally eating it. The interesting thing is that it is never horrible food that I am eating in the dream. It isn't ever donuts or cake or french fries or ice cream.

Last night, I had a dream where I went to a sandwich shop and I tried to order a sandwich wrapped in bibb lettuce instead of the bread. But, the man gave me a sandwich on whole wheat bread and I ate half of it before even realizing the bread was there. Then, I was extremely upset throughout the rest of the dream because I couldn't believe I had blown it on such a dry and unsatisfying carb filled food.

In the past, I have had dreams about macaroni and cheese, bagels, white bread, and potatoes.

The craziest thing about this dreams is how real they seem. Sometimes I wake up and wonder if I really did eat the food and it always takes me about an hour to figure out that it was just a dream and not something I really ate.

No comments:

Post a Comment