Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Day 70. - Weight Gain

I went to Nashville for a few days, stuck to the plan, still no cheating whatsoever...

and gained 3 pounds.

What is most interesting about this is that normally, on any plan, the moment I gain is the moment I binge.

That did not happen this time. I just said, "Okay, it could be water weight." When I weighed the next day and it said the same thing, I said, "Okay, well, let's evaluate what I have been eating and tweek it, get back to basics. No more frankenfoods."

So, while I am not happy that I gained weight... not in the least... I do feel like this is a permanent thing. I feel like this is for life. And that is not something I have felt on any other plan.

In a way, gaining the weight really shows me how far I have come in a little over two months, not just physically, but mentally. And the mental battles is probably 80% of the total fight.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Im Ayla, new to your blog, but I just wanted to comment and say the mental part is the BIGGEST part for me, so good for you for over coming that!

    ReplyDelete