Monday, February 21, 2011

Day 76. - I cheated...

...I think that I had a really good run of 75 days though...

On Saturday, I went to Nashville and met with an old friend for some good conversation and good times.

But, my friend and I always eat at Pizza Hut every time we see each other...
So, I kind of knew I would be cheating and it was a bit of a planned cheat.

I ate three pieces of pepperoni pizza and two cheesesticks.

And they were as good as I remember.
BUT, and this is a huge but, after eating the food, I was extremely tired. I could barely make the drive home without falling asleep. It did made me remember how much energy I have gained by sticking to the no-carb lifestyle.

They say the hardest thing about cheating on this plan, is then getting back on the plan. And I have found that that has been the case.

I am getting back on plan, but all cravings are back and it is very difficult to focus and not eat foods that are off plan.

My one motivation is that my weigh in is on Wednesday and I do not want to have gained weight from this week, so I feel like if I can just not cheat the rest of the week, I should at least be at the weight I was at. I may not have lost weight, but that is okay. I just don't want to have gained 7 or 8 pounds...even in water weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment