Thursday, February 3, 2011

Day 58 - Cravings, cravings, cravings...


CW: 265.8

I can always tell when I have taken into too many artificial sweeteners. Suddenly, the cravings hit and the cravings hit strong.

Today, I had a bit of a binge day. Now, I didn't eat anything off of the acceptable food list... but I did eat a lot on it.

It was definitely a binge though because I ate an entire pack of pepperoni sticks, three eggs, bacon, cheese, 10 ounces of chicken... okay, when I write it out, it doesn't look like a binge. But it certainly feels like it and I am sure that if I had more ready to eat foods, it would have been a full out binge.

Sometimes, I feel out of control with my foods. Generally this means that I am not eating enough vegetables... and as you can see from the above, I am not at all. My stomach has been cramping a lot, and it cramps more when I eat salads. Trying to figure out the problem...

No comments:

Post a Comment