Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Day 9. - Is this a test?

Over the past two days, I feel very much like life is testing me. Maybe not so much life as just food.

I have not cheated once so far. And this has been largely due to the fact that cravings disappear after the first few days.

BUT. Yesterday, my boss for my marketing research job filled up the kitchen with new food. wonderful, glorious, fat-filled, sugar-filled food.

Mainly, and remember, I am doing this by memory, Mainly Milky Ways, Snickers, Twix bars, honey buns, breakfast breads, bananas, chips, cokes, pizza, donuts...

So, it was very difficult to just walk away from that. And then, today, at the ACS, our kitchen was filled with more donuts, cupcakes, etc. All of these just sitting there on the counter.

This is when it really helps to just focus. And just think, this is worth it. I do not need a donut. A donut is what got me to where I am today.

No comments:

Post a Comment