Monday, February 27, 2012

"If you're tired of starting over, you have to stop quitting."

Wow... so It's been 6 months, almost to the day, since my last post.

And in those 6 months, let's just say, I have not been Atkins friendly.

Hence, I have gained back all but 5 pounds... putting me at a horrible 288.

Now, before all of you go to saying, of course you gained it back, everybody gains back what they lose on Atkins. Let's take note of the fact that it has been 6 months since I was on it, and I have still kept off 5 pounds. Positive!

In those six months, I have also been eating like a fiend, eating so much fast food and junk food that I actually decided to give up eating out for Lent. So, it isn't like I stopped eating Atkins and went to eating healthily.

I stopped eating Atkins and have been eating tons of Mickey D's and cupcakes over the past 6 months.

So now, time to start over again.

I started today.

I didn't eat ANY carbs.

I am extremely dizzy. I feel like I am going to pass out... just a note.

No comments:

Post a Comment