Thursday, January 6, 2011

Day 30. - What is up with this slow weight loss!

CW: 275

I feel like the scale won't budge! It is frustrating.

Watching TV shows like The Biggest Loser and I Used To Be Fat makes me feel like such a failure for only losing 15 pounds in a month. These people are losing at least a pound a day... I need to step it up.

So, on that note, I am going to add a workout routine with a final end goal.

I am going to train to WALK the Country Music Half Marathon in Nashville on April 30th. The time limit for completion of this event is 4 hours, which is approximately an 18 minute mile... this is a slow mile...

STILL, my mile is currently more like a 20 minute mile.

http://www.nashville247.tv/files/marathon_country%20music.JPG

I did look up the final finishing times for last years race and the final finisher finished at 4hrs and 45 minutes... so I know they won't kick me off the course or anything and finishing is.... well... finishing.

I found a training schedule and am starting this tomorrow.

Now, of course, the goal is to burn an extra 3500 calories a week in order to lose an additional pound each week. And, also... to get in better shape, better health... blahblahblah... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment