Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Day 42 - Processed Foods

CW: 271

On the last day of my sixth week, I feel like the diet has been a success. I have lost an average of 20 pounds... it goes up and down based on the day.

I have learned that I am still not good at eating in moderation and my stomach rebels when I eat too much processed food.

On the whole, I am eating a lot healthier and a whole lot more whole food... which I do believe is the main purpose of this diet.

I would like to have lost more weight, but I feel pretty good eating this way and my energy is up.

Sometimes, I do have to remind myself that my worst day on Atkins is still better than my best day before Atkins...

It is difficult resisting certain foods. Lately, it has been popcorn and cupcakes. But, you just have to remind yourself that you want to be thin more than you want that momentary taste on your tongue.

No comments:

Post a Comment