Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Day 35 - Boredom.

As this is the last day of my 5th week, I felt I must write an entry.

I feel like I must be blatantly honest.

I am getting a bit bored with my current way of eating. I am craving chocolate a great deal. Along with ice cream, donuts, quesadillas, pizza, sour patch kids, french fries, mashed potatoes, and cinnamon rolls.

http://newvaluestreams.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/cravings1.jpg

Also, I still am not a fan of water and I still avoid it like the plague.

I have also noticed that as I become more bored with this way of eating, I become less satisfied with the amount of weight I've lost...

I think, one cupcake will not hinder this. One Hershey kiss... just one.

What really keeps me from cheating at this point is knowing that I have gone 35 days without cheating and if I do so much as put one forbidden morsel in my mouth, the countdown starts over.

Right now, the goal is simply to get to 40. 40 days of deprivation. Though, I must admit, up until very recently, I did not feel deprived at all.

I don't know why it is hitting now.

I think it is the realization that I eat the same things over and over again. It's time to spice up my menu a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment