Sunday, January 9, 2011

Day 33 - Diet Police.

Throughout this entire dieting/lifestyle changing experience, my roommate has been good about keeping me on track.

Her mere presence keeps me from going off plan because even though she is not following the plan with me and she is not really on any kind of healthy eating regimen herself, it just helps knowing that she knows what I am supposed to be doing.

http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2009/8/20/128952516457668744.jpg

It's kind of like... I feel as though if this will succeed for me and I can be healthy, then maybe it will motivate those around me to do it as well. I don't want to let myself down because I feel like this is my last chance.

I am so tired of dieting, so tired of trying... this has to be it.

And so far, I have had nothing that was not on plan.... with the exception of diet coke.

But as for my roommate being the diet police, I say this in an endearing way. When we are going somewhere, she will be the one to ask what they have and to explain my eating situation... and then to ask me if I can have certain things, etc. etc... it has actually been extremely helpful.

It lets me know that she is super supportive of me and wants me to succeed and everybody needs that.

No comments:

Post a Comment