Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Day 1 - Enthusiasm

Today, my roommate and I committed to a minimum of 21 days without cheating. This is not a lot of days in the grand scheme of things but for somebody who generally quits a diet after the first day... or even before the first day is over... this is a huge amount of time.

We decided on 21 because that is how long it supposedly takes to create a habit. However, upon researching this, that is only true for small habits like drinking 8 glasses of water a day or making the bed every day. For bigger habits, like this, it is said to occur around the 66th day.

Oh well, 21 is the challenge and it has been set.

Today I ate:

9 slices of bacon
4 eggs
2 slices of American Cheese
3 cups Romaine
8 ounces Grilled Chicken (Approximately)
2 ounces Ranch
40 ounces of Water
2 Cans of Diet Coke

Exercise:

35 Minutes on the Elliptical - Interval Training Level 3 to Level 7
10 Minutes on the Stationary Bike

Feeling:

Hungry, I need to make sure that I have more quickly accessible foods on hand.
But, I am not cranky and I currently have no cravings!

CW:293.4

No comments:

Post a Comment