Sunday, December 12, 2010

Day 5 - Cranky

CW: 284.8

Today I ate:

4 Eggs
2 Pieces of American Cheese
1 Can of Tuna w/Mayo
2 Pieces of Romaine Lettuce
Salad with Romaine, Ground Beef, Ranch
8 Ounces of Chicken with Ranch
64 Ounces of Water
2 Cans Diet Sierra Mist

Exercise:

30 Minutes Wii Fit
Performance was not good today, really felt so tired. Just drained- just want to sleep.

Feeling:

I woke up feeling very weak and dizzy with my nose running. I felt tired and dizzy all day long - and cranky. I hope I feel better tomorrow.

Also, I woke up with a terrible leg cramp, calf muscles were super tight - even when I walked, the muscles felt really tight.

Today, it snowed and snowed and snowed... my roommate and I went out and walked in it a few times and it was beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment