Friday, December 10, 2010

Day 3 - Foggy

CW: 286.6 pounds

Today I ate:

4 Eggs
4 ounces of Cheese (maybe a bit more)
Pepperoni
3 Pepperoni Sticks
1 Cup Celery with Cream Cheese
8 Ounces of Sirloin
2 Cups of Broccoli
32 ounces of Diet Coke
12 ounces of Diet Sprite
32 ounces of Water

Exercise:

40 Minutes on the Wii Fit

I did not want to work out at all today. But. I did it and that's all that matters.

Feeling:

In the morning, as soon as I woke up I felt dizzy and fatigued. That continued throughout the entire day. I was so tired all day.

I should not be feeling like this. I hope that tomorrow the fog lifts.

Non-Scale Victory:

Today we went to a Christmas themed event where all of the eggnog, cookies, hot chocolate, snow pops, and marshmallows were free. ... FREE.

I resisted all of the temptation! And eggnog is my favorite drink, by far.

And the truth is, I even felt fine. I brought my pepperoni sticks and ate them when I was hungry.

It didn't even occur to me to go off plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment